Accounts of an L.A. native's favorite places to shop, eat, live and just wander in the town where anything's possible. ;)




Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Resurrection of a Blog

I'M BAAAACK!!!

It's been an insanely long time since I've last updated my blog, so I've decided to resurrect it, and revamp it. It will be a process that will be a constant work-in-progress for awhile, but I'm excited to be writing about the things I love most again. Some highlights of posts for the weeks to come:

Pizzeria Mozza (finally! And the new take-out location next door! )

My trip to Italy (breathtaking, specatular!)

The View from Above (up North, in the Bay Area, that is)

Coffee obsession and the best places in L.A.

KyoChon! My new Korean fast food obsession

KoGi? Come again? The newest craze - tweeting to catch the Korean BBQ taco

See you soon!

No comments: